We respect your right to privacy and will only process personal information you provide to us in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011, or any statutory re-enactment or modification thereof and any applicable codes of practice issued pursuant thereto and all other applicable data protection and privacy laws and regulations.
If you have any questions about how we collect, store and use personal information, or if you have any other privacy-related questions, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not and will not knowingly collect information from any unsupervised child under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you may not use the LOG Site.
When you access the LOG Site and register with us, we may collect the following information from you:
● your name
● your email address;
● your postal address;
● your telephone number;
● your payment details, for example, your credit or debit card details.
We (or third party data processors acting on our behalf) may collect, store and use your personal information listed above for the following purposes:
● to make the LOG Site and our services available to you;
● to provide you with services that you request; and
● to communicate to you special and new product offers that we think may be of interest to you. We may retain third parties to assist us in marketing new or additional products and services and for this purpose we may share your personal information with such third parties. We may also share your personal information with carefully selected third parties who may also communicate to you special and new product offers that may be of interest to you. You have the right to choose not to participate in the direct marketing of new products and services from us or third parties. If you do not wish to receive such targeted communications from us or carefully selected third parties in electronic, printed or verbal format, simply email us at: email@example.com.
We will not disclose, sell or rent your personal information to any third party unless you have consented to this. If you do consent but later change your mind, you may contact us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will cease any such activity.
If a third party acquires all (or substantially all) of our business and/or assets, we may disclose your personal information to that third party in connection with the acquisition. We may also disclose your personal information where we are required to do so by applicable law, by a governmental body or by a law enforcement agency.
We may also collect anonymised details about users of the LOG Site and our services for the purposes of aggregate statistics or reporting purposes. However, no single individual will be identifiable from the anonymised details we collect for these purposes.
We may transfer personal information that we collect from you to third party data processors located outside of the UK (for registration and authentication purposes) but we will not transfer any personal information relating to you to any country outside of the European Economic Area.
We take all reasonable care to keep your personal information confidential and to prevent any unauthorised access to your personal information.
We implement security measures to protect the personal information that we have under our control from:
● Unauthorised access
● Improper use or disclosure
● Unauthorised modification
● Unlawful destruction or accidental loss
All our employees and data processors, who have access to, and are associated with the processing of personal information, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your personal information.
Whilst we take appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard the personal information that you provide to us, no transmission over the Internet can ever be guaranteed to be secure. Consequently, please note that we cannot guarantee the security of any personal information that you transfer over the Internet to us.
You have the following rights:
● the right to ask us to provide you with copies of personal information that we hold about you at any time, subject to a fee specified by law;
● the right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal information that we hold about you free of charge; and
● the right to opt out of any marketing communications that we (or any third party to whom we have disclosed your personal information with your consent) may send you.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us at email@example.com
Cookies are used to track and maintain continuity of web sessions such as the registration process. They also help us track visitors, conduct research, allow you to back click to earlier registration pages viewed by you and improve our services.
Our cookies do not collect personal information other than the IP address from which you are accessing the LOG Site. We only collect your personal information if you knowingly and willingly provide us with such information.
On this Site, the following types of cookie are used:
Session cookies: these cookies are temporary and will be removed from your computer when you leave the LOG Site.
Persistent cookies: these cookies remain on your computer until you either delete them or they expire.
Third Party cookies: these cookies are set by companies and websites that help us make LOG offers and promotions that we consider will be of interest to you. These third party companies and websites are trusted and their cookies only collect anonymous data. These cookies cannot be used to find out your identity.
When you visit third party websites, we strongly recommend that you read their applicable terms and cookie policies before using any third party website.
For a list of the main cookies used on the LOG Site click here.
You may set your Internet web browser to notify you when you receive a cookie or to prevent cookies from being sent or to search for and delete cookies stored on your hard drive. However, if you prevent a cookie from being sent or if you delete a cookie from your hard drive, you may limit the functionality of the LOG Site. For more information on disabling cookies please visit www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies or visit your Internet web browser's help menus.
Last modified date: 8 May 2017